Hub News – keeping you a part of the Hub Stourbridge story
- We have had a lot of supportive feedback and ideas from our ambassadors after holding an Ambassadors’ event in January. We now have 25 local ambassadors to help spread the word about the Hub.
- Almost immediately after our event, Peter Carrick did a splendid press release for us which has led to an article in the Stourbridge news . He also got some interest from Positive News to do an article on Hubs, with us as an example start-up in a future issue.
- Margot James (our local conservative candidate) has been in contact to encourge us and offer her support.
- Henry Beakbane linked us up with Mike Caldwell who has a wealth of experience in the PR industry – he has now met with us and offered his support in developing the business.
- We visited the Moseley Exchange at the start of Feb and had a very fruitful conversation with the people there. They added a link to our site on their website (and they also ‘twittered’ about us).
- Our website link has been added to KGJ Insurance’s website too – see here: http://www.kgjinsurance.com/Useful_Links – Thanks Martin!
- We have put a link category on our site called ‘Supported by’ where we are adding organisations/people who are offering their support to us – so if you’d like to have yours added do send us a link.
- We had a chat with Tatiana Glad who set up the Hub Amsterdam and came away with some interesting links and articles. They draw on a system called ‘holocracy’ in governing their organisation – there is an article on it in the ‘Resources’ section of the website.